Our next course is on Monday & Tuesday 21st & 22nd of August 2017 at the Norris Studio Maroochydore. On the first day we will be working on Mannequin Heads & the 2nd day we will be working with Models creating Bridal/Formal long hair style There will be Head Pieces, Professional Make Up done by Melina Dee & Benny Jewel Photography will be there to take some great head shots of your work. You will receive a copy of all your head shots to use in your portfolio or how ever you wish to use.
This course is open to all levels of skills if you are just starting or if you just want to update your skills & learn some tips & tricks of long hair work.
- Please be there 10 mins prior to start
- We will provide mannequin heads & clamps, bobby pins & take home products plus paddings & donuts. There is also a step by step workbook for your further references
- Please bring your day to day hot tools (straightening iron, ¾ inch curling wand, 1 inch curling wand, conical iron, blow dryer and hot rollers) and long sectioning clips, pin curl clips, tail comb, basin comb, vent brush and soft brush for hands on education, and remember your phone charger & camera**
- There will be Tea Coffee & water available
- There will be a short lunch break. BYO lunch
To Book contact Sandi on 0418 740 872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org